- To attempt to make contact within our church body with in search of or to offer help, guidance, comfort, or support.
- Arranging transportation to medical appointments.
- Individual(s) that may need regular hospital treatments every day. Make a rotation of people who can help drive and home afterwards.
- Staying in touch is easy with a quick text, email or maybe a note.
- Sending cards is a good way to tackle loneliness.
- Calling single ladies and/or shut-ins.
- Using this to coordinate and communicate care for our elderly.
- Service that will provide for those in crisis food, shelter, bills, etc.
This could be a tool that’s so useful in tough times of need(s) today.